The amount of the Annual Assessment (dues) is set each year by the Board of Directors and affirmed by the homeowners. At the October 20, 2021 Annual Meeting, the community voted to set the Annual Assessment to $261 and change the due date to January 31st.
Your $261 Hickory Farms Annual Assessment is due by January 31st.
Two ways to pay: by mail (check/money order) or electronically (credit card/PayPal). Electronic payments include an additional processing fee.
Pay by mail, please send your check or money order to:
Hickory Farms Community Association
P.O. Box 2239
Fairfax, VA 22031
- Ensure payment reaches HFCA Treasurer no later than January 31.
- Ensure the property address is written on your check or money order.
- Moved? New homeowner? Email owner's name, address, and telephone number to the HFCA Secretary, who maintains HFCA records.
- THANK YOU! Your assessment payments help keep our community beautiful & safe!
- Questions? Please contact the HFCA Treasurer
Hickory Farms Community Association Bylaws Article VII, Section 2(c) governs annual assessments. Payments are the responsibility of the property owner. Payments that are not postmarked or in the physical possession of the Treasurer by February 7 are late and the homeowner will be charged an additional $50. Payments received after that date that do not include the additional $50 charge (total payment of $311.00) will be returned to the homeowner for non-payment. On March 1, delinquent accounts will be turned over to the Association's attorney for collection. At that point, the amount owed by the delinquent homeowner will be $311.00 plus all associated attorney fees and could include significant court costs if HFCA files a lawsuit. These procedures are in accord with the Hickory Farms Community Association Bylaws, which have no provision for waiver.
Last Update: December 10, 2021