Common Areas Committee Meeting Minutes
August 8, 2020
Date: August 8, 2020 @ 10:00 AM
Location: Rabbit Run by the Little Free Library
Attendees: Melissa Stark, Bob and Judy Cosgriff and Claire Coleman
Opened the meeting at 10:15 AM (approximately)
Rabbit Run Overview
Rabbit Run Basin Area
- Discussed how well the meadow plantings and shrubs are taking off.
- Discussed gradually extending the meadow plantings and including more trees to fill in the area.
Burke Station Entrance
- Discussed where the current cable lines are buried
- Discussed that the pine tree should be removed eventually. It is going to grow too big for the aera. Also it was noted that the root ball cannot be dug out, since a cable line runs right next to it.
- Discussed if we should continue with flowers from Premium Lawn and Landscape or add native perennials. If planting native perennials is chosen, a planting plan would need to be developed, approved and entered into the 5-year plan.
Rabbit Run Behind Lot #: 1A -6A
- Bob Cosgriff gave an overview of what the current situation of Rabbit Run is.
Roberts Rd “Sign Only” Entrance
- Discussed current flowers and shrubs in this area. It was decided to keep the shrubs and look into the option of native perennials for a more maintenance free look. A planting plan would need to be developed, approved and entered into the 5-year plan.
Closed meeting @ 11:00 AM
Next Meeting: TBD
- Board of Directors
- Governing Documents
- Architectural Control
- Annual Assessment
- Meeting Minutes
- Strategic Plan
- Contact Us