HFCA Board Meeting Minutes
October 12, 2021
Hickory Farms Community Association Board of Directors
October 12, 2021 7pm—9:00 pm
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Attendance: Sean Coleman – President; Jim Bever - Vice President; Carlie Mensen - Secretary; Melissa Stark - Common Area Coordinator; Telah Jackson - Member-at-Large, Pam Barrett – ACC, William Berg - Member-at-Large
- Call to Order and Roll Call – 7:00pm
- Approval of the September 2021 Minutes – Motion by Telah, 2nd by Melissa; all vote Yes- approved
- Secretary’s report on submitted proxies to date
- 18 Proxies Processed towards a quorum
- Discussed the content for the upcoming presentations for Annual Meeting
- Presentations due to Telah by noon on Monday, October 18th so that she can compile them.
- Nominations for New Board
- No new nominations
- Mock Votes to test Zoom voting
- ACC Report on Inspections
- Seeing improvements as a result of the 2021 inspections and associated letters
- Common Areas
- Investigating a dead tree in Rabbit Run
- Precision Tree has cancelled the last 2 visits. May need to consider a different provider.
- Old Business
- Letter to County regarding 4339 Farm House Lane – called county due to no response, spoke with someone on the phone, but no response to the call either
- Branding Contract status – 5 logos delivered, will circulate with the board
- Neighborhood Watch Restart
- Jim to email participants to gauge interest in resuming the neighborhood watch that was suspended during Covid.
- Newsletter inputs due the last Wednesday of the month, October 27th.
- New Business
- Discussion of the Email from email@example.com: Could someone lead me to who is the property developer for Hickory Farms. My family owns a large adjacent parcel that could easily add a few homes into this community.
- Motion to adjourn by Jim, 2nd by Telah, all vote Yes-approved
- Board of Directors
- Governing Documents
- Architectural Control
- Annual Assessment (Dues)
- Meeting Minutes
- Strategic Plan
- Contact Us